Inception Technologies Annual Maintenance and Support is provided from our Glendale office in Arizona. We have created the infrastructure to provide our customers with World Class Service. We have set up Tier 1 through Tier 3 support with trained and experienced personnel to assist you with a speedy and efficient resolution on your queries.
Our case management process ensures that a ticket is created upon initial contact and is closely monitored from birth to grave by the management team. We have the appropriate checks and balances in place to validate the correct identification of the severity level, the identification of the correct resource to provide assistance, the length of time a ticket remains open and an internal escalation policy to guarantee the ticket is managed within our parameters and standard operating procedures.
Our Annual Maintenance and Support fee includes the following:
- Software Updates – Enhanced functionality, performance improvements, bug fixes etc.
- Service Patches – Ensuring our application is current with the latest updates from Microsoft and/or Oracle.
- Software Licensing & Support maintenance for the software.
- Hardware Maintenance – Assistance on Clock issues such as connectivity to the database.
- Software Maintenance – Assistance on functionality or features or issues such as changed IP Addresses etc..
- Phone & Electronic support from our Client Services department in Glendale, Arizona.
( i.e. how to reset clocks, confirm communication, etc. )
- Level 1 – Level 1 is the classification used when there is an Error which produces an inconvenient situation in which the Support Product, when used as permitted by Inception Technologies and in accordance with the Documentation, operates substantially as described in the Documentation, but nevertheless causes or results in substandard or erratic performance. Inception Technologies shall respond within two (2) business days.
- Level 2 – Level 2 is the classification used when there is an Error that causes a Supported Product to fail to operate in a material manner but does not render the Support Product inoperable. Inception Technologies shall respond within six (6) hours. All Level 3 Severity incidents shall be reported by the designated interface via the voice or e-mail method of incident reporting whereupon a Case number will be assigned and managed accordingly.
- Level 3 – Level 3 is the classification used when there is an Error that causes a Supported Product to fail to function and/or crash included will be any classification related to Payroll Critical Issues. Inception Technologies shall respond within two (2) hours. All Level 3 Severity incidents shall be reported by the designated interface via the voice method of incident reporting whereupon a Case number will be assigned and managed accordingly.
As an organization we are continually reviewing and improving our service levels in order to ensure the highest quality of service and professionalism.