InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 is the fully hosted version of InfiniTime™ 7.0. Now integrated with the efficiency of the internet, InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 is the most powerful labor management service available! Your organization can now streamline it’s labor management via a securely hosted website. Simply log into http://www.InfiniTimeOnline.com from anywhere in the world to view timecards, schedule employees, edit activity, export to payroll and more.
This is done without having any of the software actually installed on your computer. Instead, your company’s profile is stored on the highly secure servers at the Inception Technologies Data Center in Glendale, AZ.
InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 Labor Management System is a true client/server solution based on an ORACLE 10g relational database architecture and ASP.net, you can expect fast response time and reliable operation at all times.
By utilizing our hosted solution and our servers, you don’t have to worry about data corruption, performance degradation, updating your on-site hardware, or upgrading software. Our servers are constantly updated, backed up, and monitored to deliver a service you can truly rely on.
InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 is a service so you will be billed based on the amount of employees your company is tracking. We also give you the ability to add or remove users and features, to better help you manage your labor management dollar.
InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 also surpasses other web based applications by giving you the option of adding access control systems, biometric terminals, and card reader terminals. InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 can communicate with devices at your location via TCP/IP connection and a static IP address. Furthermore, you can monitor and configure terminals from within the InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 interface, making your life that much easier!
Features & Extras
- Get up and running in minutes
- Browser based solution with Web 2.0 technology
- Manage employees from the comfort of home
- No additional database server software to buy
- Significant gains in processing speed
- Secure data backups made constantly
- Free company resources with no software to install
- Works just like a windows program in a browser
- Works on slow connections
- Secure internal messaging for communication
- Workgroup scheduling for automatic changes
- Interactive timecard for easy editing
- Automatic online updates
- Add terminals and software modules
Save Time & Money
- ORACLE 10g database -The fastest SQL technology
- Dramatically reduces chances of data corruption
- Eliminates manual totalling of hours
- Interactive timecard makes reviews simple
- Multi-Tasking technology lets you work quicker
- Stops unauthorized overtime
- Automatic payroll interface for no re-entry of data
- Workgroup scheduling
- Internal messaging module
- Eliminates employee time theft
- Extensive reports
- Implements grace periods
- Records and summarizes lateness
- Analyze non-worked time
- Tracks benefit days
- Two standard accrual categories
- Spots trends and patterns
- Provides information for personnel files
- Highly detailed time card reports
- Useful schedule reports
- Management reports for analysis
- Many more…
Not only does InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 free up your company’s resources and make labor management quick and easy. InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 can also be expanded to work better for you.
** Add biometric or card swipe clocks at your facility with no extra software to install.
** Add access control terminals and operate them directly from the InfiniTime™ Online 7.0 interface.
** Add the accruals+ module for more complex unlimited accrual tracking.
** (Adding clocks remotely requires TCP/IP connection and static IP address)
- E-mail reporting capability
- Employee module
- Standard “In/Out” board
- Automatic daylight savings time corrections
- Free automatic online updates
Client Machine (Internet Required)
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Windows 2003 Server
CPU: Celeron, 1.45 GHz or higher
512 MB or higher
Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Safari 4 or higher, FireFox 3.5 or higher