Thor Biometric Fingerprint Reader
The Thor is the latest in our line of data collection terminals with biometric fingerprint verification. Not only does the Thor feature a high resolution color graphical interface, but it also comes equipped with the latest biometric fingerprint technology. This new patented optical sensor is resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock. It’s hard to believe that we could make clocking in & out with the touch of a finger any easier!
The Thor is also capable of performing access control functions. Use the relay contacts for alarms, bells, locks, exit switches etc. The Thor also comes with an internal bell scheduler allowing you to use the internal speaker to signal the start, end, and break times. The large LCD provides maximum readability and the on-board speaker provides audible confirmation of a complete or incomplete transaction.
The Thor sends data to InfiniTime via TCP/IP. This is done with modern PUSH technology. This allows the Thor to send punches immediately when the employee punches. There is no polling or other delayed data transmission. There is an optional Wi-Fi adapter that can be purchased separately that allows the Thor to communicate on Wi-Fi networks.
How it Works
The Thor is simple and fun to operate. The 65,000 color LCD display makes completing tasks easy. Simply follow the directions on the screen to complete a transaction. Employees can either enter a pin number (or swipe a badge [optional functionality]) and verify their identity with their fingerprint or the Thor can be programmed for one touch identification. Choose the best solution for you and your company. The Thor is also capable of performing access control capabilities in the same fashion.
The data collected by the Thor terminal is then sent to the InfiniTime Labor Management System. With InfiniTime, detailed reports can be generated, excep-tions tracked, and data passed on to payroll for check processing.
- Replace Badges with Fingerprint Identification
- Save Precious Time with Pinless Entry
- Reduce Overtime by Locking Out Early Punches
- Reduce Labor Management Time with Real Time Data
- Use access control capabilities at anytime
- Choose to Use Direct Connect or TCP/IP Ethernet
- Add Multiple Terminals for Additional Users
- Capable of Handling an Unlimited Amount of Users
- Use in Combination with Any of Our Product Line
- Optional Backup Battery Ensures Operation
- Internal 10mb/100mb TCP/IP Connection Ready
- Optional Wi-Fi Connection Available
- Optional Cellular Connection Available
- Download Data to USB Drive!
- PUSH Technology For Easy Setup and Configuration
The Thor holds 1,500 fingerprint templates, and over 30,000 punch transactions, making the Thor a good fit for almost any organization. Pinless fingerprint identification technology makes the punching process quick and easy; giving you the ability to process large groups of employees. The Thor can be mounted to a wall for permanent time tracking in a single location or used as a mobile device where there is no physical connectivity to the InfiniTime Software. Simply download data via external USB Drive. The Thor also doubles as an access control device.
With four different connection methods, access control capabilities and the two ways it collects data makes the Thor a versatile terminal, prime for a fast return on investment.
Features & Extras
- One Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Optional Backup Battery Available
- Internal Bell Scheduling System
- Large Backlit Display for Easy Operation
- Alarm Indicator for Full Memory or Other Errors
- Access Control Functionality with TTL & Alarm
- Interactive Menu for Completion of Complex Tasks
- Real Time Labor Data Collection for Constant Updates
- Store 30,000 User Transaction On-Board
- Download Data to a USB Disk Drive
- Audible Confirmation via Internal Speaker
- Optional Proximity, HID or Mifare Reader Available
- Optional WiFi Connection Available
- Employee Self Service
- Employee Messaging
- PUSH Communication Technology
- Employee Self Service
- Employee Messaging
- Employee Can View Schedule, Timecard and Benefit Balances
- Multi-level Job Costing
- Employees Clock in Faster with 1 Touch Verification
- Labor Cost Transfers Done in One Transaction
- Employee Can View Last Recorded Time
- Quickly Enter Tips, Miles, Commission etc.
- Swipe and Go System Insures Better Accuracy
- Contactless Badge Reader Reduces Maintenance
- Linux Based Operating System for Reliability
- Quick Audible Verification of Transaction
Size: 6.3” (width) x 5.5” (height) x 1.7” (depth)
Weight: 1.5 lb
Display: Character LCD, 16 x 4
Power: 12V DC, 400mA
Operational Temperature: (0°C to 45°C)
Verification Time: 1 second
Identification Time: <= 2 seconds
Memory Capacity: 8 Mb Flash Memory
Transaction Buffer: 30,000 Transactions
User Capacity: 1,500
External Ports: TCP/IP, USB Out, Wiegand
Operating System: Linux
Read Range: 10-15 cmLED
Indicator: 2 Array LED Indicators (Red, Green)